At Hotel Petite Fleur meals are served in an air conditioned dining room with sea view. .
The best way to start the day is by enjoying our rich breakfast buffet in the restaurant dining room: homemade cakes baked by our kitchen staff, a selection of cold salami and cheese, juices and yogurts, as well as cold or hot drinks.
The Mediterranean menu is based on selected local products, and includes traditional Abruzzo recipes and seafood.
- Daily choice of fish or meat menu, and desserts to finish.
- Water at mealtimes is included (either still or sparkling);
- Large buffet of fresh and homegrown seasonal vegetables served raw, grilled, steamed and au gratin;
- Further customization is possible with no additional charge;
- Baby menu (vegetable broth, liquidised vegetables, baby pasta, liquidised or steamed meat or fish...);
- Our kitchen staff will readily prepare personalized meals for guests with food intolerances (on supply of their own products), using the utmost care and attention. Please make a request upon booking;
- Packed lunch for excursions (for meals not taken);
- Sunday “in-house” aperitif with tempting appetizers for adults and children.
Every week, a classic dinner with Abruzzo products and seafood specialties, with tasty delicacies of our region and local wine.
Our wine cellar offers a wide selection of national and regional wines to match our delicious menus.
During their stay guests can choose their favorite wine either periodically or occasionally, selecting the house wine or any other label, as well as any other “a la carte” drink.
Furthermore, the Hotel offers food and wine tasting with typical Abruzzo products such as wine, oil, cured meats, cheeses and sweets. It is also possible to purchase the products.
Some proposals of our tasty menu and hearty breakfast.